What's the worst thing that's happened to you in gaming?

Morgan17

Calling mid only for some jerk instalocking Kassadin and raging at me for going mid. Made all the better that when I went to go help bot, he got angry and ragequit cause his enemy was Garen so his silence was useless.

Calling mid only for some jerk instalocking Kassidin and raging at me for going mid. Made all the better that when I went to go help bot, he got angry and ragequit cause his enemy was Garen so his silence was useless.

Ahh.. the LoL talk... I don't understand a thing

Calling mid only for some jerk instalocking Kassadin and raging at me for going mid. Made all the better that when I went to go help bot, he got angry and ragequit cause his enemy was Garen so his silence was useless.

yeah. It's normally smurfs who instalock. Or people who generally just don't care. I'm sure I don't need to explain the community of that game...

I think LoL is a very fun game.

(I went there.)

FTFY

Im sure someone also had this situation.

You play a game your having a ton of fun and you hear that a Sequel is announced and then the following case can happen

A) The sequel is on a system you don't own/you have no intrest in buying (Dead Rising 3)

B) The developer/publisher goes bankrupt (Paraworld, Darksiders)

C) The sequel is bad (Empire Earth 3, Final Fantasy 13, Dungeon Siege 3)

D) The publisher/developer cancels the game (Megaman)

E) The developer made a stupid designe decision (Dungeon Defenders 2)

F) The game is stuck in development limbo (im sure any knows what im talking about (not Duke Nukem Forever))

Basicly that are some of the worst cases i had so far when it just comes to gaming

For a game itself it would be getting realy far and then just die and waste your last life on a stupid obstacle. Or forgetting to save frequently and then die and loose about and hour of progress

Im sure someone also had this situation.

You play a game your having a ton of fun and you hear that a Sequel is announced and then the following case can happen

A) The sequel is on a system you don't own/you have no intrest in buying (Dead Rising 3)

B) The developer/publisher goes bankrupt (Paraworld, Darksiders)

C) The sequel is bad (Empire Earth 3, Final Fantasy 13, Dungeon Siege 3)

D) The publisher/developer cancels the game (Megaman)

E) The developer made a stupid designe decision (Dungeon Defenders 2)

F) The game is stuck in development limbo (im sure any knows what im talking about (not Duke Nukem Forever))

Basicly that are some of the worst cases i had so far when it just comes to gaming

For a game itself it would be getting realy far and then just die and waste your last life on a stupid obstacle. Or forgetting to save frequently and then die and loose about and hour of progress

Not even mentioning games that end on a cliff hanger and never get a sequel. (Mother 2 and System Shock 2)

Also, really really really hoping that there will be a sequel to a game but there probably won't be.

(BIOSHOCK INFINITE WHY MUST YOU BE SO AMAZING AND YET MOST LIKELY NEVER HAVE A SEQUEL!)

(And also Dishonored. Even though there's rumors there's going to be a Dishonored 2, there probably won't be. EVEN THOUGH I WANT A SEQUEL TO THAT BEAUTY SOOOOO MUUUUUUCH!!!)

Also, really really really hoping that there will be a sequel to a game but there probably won't be.

(BIOSHOCK INFINITE WHY MUST YOU BE SO AMAZING AND YET MOST LIKELY NEVER HAVE A SEQUEL!)

(And also Dishonored. Even though there's rumors there's going to be a Dishonored 2, there probably won't be. EVEN THOUGH I WANT A SEQUEL TO THAT BEAUTY SOOOOO MUUUUUUCH!!!)

A..

uh...

e-...

You do realise that there are the original bioshocks.

That are much better. imo

And infinite has DLC's that are kinda sequels...

A..

uh...

e-...

You do realise that there are the original bioshocks.

That are much better.

And infinite has DLC's that are kinda sequels...

I disagree. I think Infinite is the best one, slightly more so than the original and WAY more so than Bioshock 2. All were great though.

I disagree. I think Infinite is the best one, slightly more so than the original and WAY more so than Bioshock 2. All were great though.

Well...actually BioShock 2 may be as good as infinite for me , but Bioshock 1 is still the best.

I agree that they're all great though.

Archived